The Experience Guide Team
Approach to Service
Whether you are seeking to work at a place that inspires you, allows you to grow with new opportunities, work beside teammates who feel like family, or take advantage of everything the Adirondacks have to offer on your down time, the Grand Adirondack Hotel helps you live life to its fullest, no matter how you define it. We’re looking for Experience Guides committed to providing authentic, down-to-earth service at its finest.
Lake Placid is the heart of the Adirondacks & this is where we come to share in the experience, never tiring of the novelty.
– Sincerely, Jo.
Our mission is all about making memories.
With many hotels in our portfolio and several more properties to be added soon, our company is diverse, ranging in brand, location, and services. We strive to grow as a company and are committed to fostering the growth of our team members both professionally and personally.
Paid time off including Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave, Group Health Insurance, Dental & Vision Insurance, Retirement and Savings Plan (401K), travel discounts at over 7,000 hotels in 131 different countries.
Personality is what makes us special. Character is what unites us. Bound by our shared values we are free to be our true selves.
Our Core Values
- A Spirit of Adventure
- Inspiration: A belief in maintaining a healthy work/life balance by nurturing personal and professional growth
- Integrity: Honesty and transparency in honoring our commitments
- Evolution: A commitment to innovation and excellence through the encouragement of creative thinking and collaboration
- Diligence: A commitment to earnest and energetic work with a positive attitude
- A commitment to delivering sincere service
Please fill out the form below and upload your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.